Thursday, May 1, 2008

There is always a space for a pair of shoes.

No matter what people say, the fact is yes that "i am a bargain hunter".
I couldnt resist when i see a nice pair of shoes.....but if i am not smart maybe by this time i have no money left.....LOL...

So here is my trick:

These March Jacobs shoes is $ 508

But i go to these shoes from Asos shoes with tag $ 56






I read a fashion page posted on the fashion magazine issued last week, its about new shoes style by top list designer....
I tempted to buy but when i looked to the price tags, they are really expensive. Again, since i am a bargain hunter i always look to the option to find the similar style with reasonable price which suit my wallet.
I love to visit ASOS website and take a look to their collection, they always have something new and update for people who want update their wardrobe....

This Christian Loboutin $ 644

and this one from Asos $ 75



ehm...so how about you.....??? do you always look to the option or just stick to the brand as you wish to have ???

Well, there is nothing wrong about fashion as long as you happy and not suffer after all.....

No comments: